British Cromwell hunts Whittman!

British Cromwell hunts Whittman!
A pic from a Fireball game at Fall In 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fireball Forward at Historicon 2010

If you're headed to Historicon this year there will be plenty of 'official' and 'un-official' Fireball games being run. I am running all three scenarios covering the 2nd SS Engineer's counterattack on July 9 and Jerry Frazee is running a couple of the Panther Battalion's counterattack. All of very fun and exciting games.

I will also be running a scenario of the American final assault on the ridge at Haut Vent using Tom Ballou's custom built terrain board...should be a nice piece of eye-candy. This game is not listed in the program and I am not sure when we will run it but if you're interested drop me a note at: mfastoso@aim.com

Besides these games I am sure will will run other pick up games. Maybe Jonathan will even bring his gorgeous Hue City terrain. Stop in, play and let me know what you think of the rules.

See you there!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment